DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Offline Back up flight records from GO app

mpa

Reactions
Is there any way to back up flight records without syncing to the DJI servers. it comes in handy particularly of you like to air gap your device. also if there is a way to back it up is the data backwards compatible. eg if i am on the latest version 4.1.3, can the backup be used on 4.0.3?

Is there any way to back up flight records without syncing to the DJI servers.
There's no other way to back them up from DJI GO. You could manually transfer the TXT flight logs from your mobile device and store them elsewhere (e.g. your computer).

There's no other way to back them up from DJI GO. You could manually transfer the TXT flight logs from your mobile device and store them elsewhere (e.g. your computer).

yeah thats what i was thinking, so it is possible to just copy the txt files in the folder?

Yes. You can find instructions here.

There is a fee depending on the number of flight logs you want to upload (see more details here). Furthermore, it's not an offline backup and there is a limit to how many flight logs can be stored.

Is there a fee for this?

You can get a free account that allows limited uploads. It's a rolling amount so your newest upload ends up deleting the oldest. The app will automatically upload the new filed whenever your display device is connected to the Internet. I run it on my Nvidia Shield that only has WiFi. If it's connected, the files are automatically uploaded.

I am thing about the same question still cannot finda way to solve it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S