DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oh brother, where art thou..? Business owners forum or site?

Reactions
I am a recently licensed pilot and business, I have a TON of questions, mainly regarding marketing and especially local SEO, where to dump all that green, citations, backlinks, the insanity starts and I got lost quickly.

I dont want to keep posting my plethora of questions in the wrong area, is there a forum here or off site that is driven by fellow owners? Ive been getting a decent buildup but its been all non digital marketing my google and facebook ad really just ate money not clicks. Or if any wonderful mentors out there wouldn't mind a few emails or messages back in forth, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Im here in San Antonio, TX. Thanks guys!

Well first off we have sections in this forum and we don’t have one like you seek. But we have 13 forums. You can
see the links at the bottom of the page.
One of them is called CommercialDronePilots.
Maybe click that link and look around and if you
see you like it join there also. Is the same as joining here
and is what they do.
You can be a member in all our sites but you have to rejoin
In each one. Would be nice if you join one and be in all
but afraid that don’t work. There are many here that are members there also as well as on the other sites.
Good luck in your venture.

Awesome. I just scanned the forums on this site didn't see the sister sites. Thanks soo much for the help. Cant believe I missed that big LOGO. haha.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lots miss it but that forum is all about what you asked. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851