Oh nooooooo

• Thread starter Deleted member 133794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133794

Scotland back in National lockdown from midnight tonight, which probably means
we will be following after Boris's TV announcement at 8 pm tonight.....the question
is will he say what things can still happen ( can we fly Boris ) or will it be a total shutdown
like March was.

Reactions: Steel63
Talk about government over reach!
What? People are dying. Our hospitals in major cities are filling up. We supposed to just carry on as normal?

Apart from freight cargo planes, I reckon there should be a total ban on holiday flying until a good majority of the population have been vaccinated.
It is ludicrous that the UK has seen more than 20 million passengers pass through the borders since this pandemic started.
Completely agree. We’ve had to change last years holidays twice. We’re supposed to be going in May now, but I can’t see it. I don’t mind though. I’d rather wait and go when it’s safe, and everything is open normally so we can enjoy it. I live near York, which was doing ok - then we had lots of people from out of the area come and do their Christmas here. Now, we’re catching up. Two people in my mothers street died from it last week. That’s the first deaths of people I actually know.
If this virus has taught me anything it’s that human beings can be very selfish.

we are all having to make sacrifices of one sort or another during this epidemic,and i as much as anyone ,are somewhat fed up with the restrictions that are being placed on us ,but however much we want to go out to fly ,then we need to be patient ,and ride this thing out

please keep this thread free from any political comments thanks

Remember that those who have MM 1+2 can still fly from residential areas (own garden) in the UK if done responsibly.
Be responsible and stay safe all of you ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Alky1229 and CJG
please keep this thread free from any political comments thanks
Yes I would highly recommend what I just quoted.
Guys it’s rough all over and different places handle things differently. But thats 1 thing that’s is in our guidelines and if
anyone can’t stay within them being in lockdown will not be
the only thing I will lock you out from being able to post.
Not trying to be a hard (II) just saying.
No need to respond to this just don’t get political. ?

For those looking of a "way round" the current UK restrictions, just remember your actions may cause our hobby to be seen in a bad way.. there are many other ways to enjoy.. possibly review the footage you already have, or plan new trips, or has been suggested if you have MM1/2 fly from home..

Scotland back in National lockdown from midnight tonight, which probably means
we will be following after Boris's TV announcement at 8 pm tonight.....the question
is will he say what things can still happen ( can we fly Boris ) or will it be a total shutdown
like March was. @Photoman phil said (mod removed comment), if i want to fly i am going to do just that lockdown or no lockdown i will make sure i keep my social drone distance ???

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: jagraphics
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest