DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ok guys over the weekend another firmware popped up

cruzroy

Reactions
so i did the upgrade, but i dont know if DJI screwed up, but i test flew my Mavic pro and P4 and i was throttle up on P4 and yapping to a friend before i realized that it went beyond the normal 400' nfz in the area i fly, that i was 625' before i stopped, and it would go higher......i took a video and pictures before i came down, and when i check settings in go app it said 400 ft.........so i got something wrong with both birds.......anyone else have this problem, i got to say it was cool, i couldn't even see the drone anymore, and it was straight up above me

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Reactions: digdat0
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

digdat0 likes this.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O;););)
love your work mate!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada