DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ok guys, those in Arizona....

jaysrmc

Reactions
Looking to get a group of us that are in the Phoenix Area to take a drive and fly where it is pretty remote this weekend. Would like to get going by 9am to the first spot.

Reactions: KiloGolf7
I am looking forward to next weekend if anything is going on, does anyone fly during the week?

Sounds like a good idea. When and where did you have in mind?

I was thinking out in Tonopah, there is a huge mountain we can get to and then there is an abandoned ranch type place with Pretty big Mountains behind it then over to old Gilespie dam bridge. We can do the Bridge and then the dam. I have a couple power inverters, one plugs into the outlet in the car and another goes onto the battery. I have three MP batteries and a fast charger so we have the ability to charge batteries while flying, I sometimes do two flights over the first range. It is pretty empty out there and I do fly BVLOS while there because it is not populated... I was thinking early Saturday morning maybe we can meet somewhere along the 10, I know another guy is planning on coming.

I will borrow a truck, there is a gas station near the exit so if anyone needs to leave their car there due to the rough road to get to the Mountain. I will send you a PM with my phone number if you want to come along.

Reactions: KiloGolf7
I was thinking out in Tonopah, there is a huge mountain we can get to and then there is an abandoned ranch type place with Pretty big Mountains behind it then over to old Gilespie dam bridge. We can do the Bridge and then the dam. I have a couple power inverters, one plugs into the outlet in the car and another goes onto the battery. I have three MP batteries and a fast charger so we have the ability to charge batteries while flying, I sometimes do two flights over the first range. It is pretty empty out there and I do fly BVLOS while there because it is not populated... I was thinking early Saturday morning maybe we can meet somewhere along the 10, I know another guy is planning on coming.

I will borrow a truck, there is a gas station near the exit so if anyone needs to leave their car there due to the rough road to get to the Mountain. I will send you a PM with my phone number if you want to come along.
I sure wish I was going! It looks like a perfect day this sat weather wise. I have to wait for next weekend and it sucks cause I only have one flight in on my Mav and I am dying to get out HAHA

When you guys planning to drone?

We wen't today. Sorry if you don't reply to my post it doesn't notify me but we are going next weekend if you want to come along send me a PM and I will get you my number. We should have 3 of us next weekend but if you come along it will be 4.

I am visiting north Scottsdale from now until Wednesday May 2nd. Is there any areas around to fly? I just took a drive north of Fountain Hills to Tonto National Forest but have to have a "Tonto" pass to park there. Plus it got windy and cloudy. Is anybody going out in the next few days?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore