DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Olympic Athletic Center of Athens "Spiros Louis"

Tasos GR

Reactions
The Athens Olympic Sports Center was named after the winner of the 1896 Marathon Spyros Louis, a resident of the Municipality of Maroussi.
Located in Maroussi, in northeastern Athens (Kalogreza area). Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava has curated the band's aesthetic upgrade with innovative and creative ideas, including the new Olympic Stadium roof for the 2004 Olympic Games. The venue also hosted the 1991 Mediterranean Games and the 1997 World Athletics Championships.

The Athens Olympic Sports Center was named after the winner of the 1896 Marathon Spyros Louis, a resident of the Municipality of Maroussi.
these are really huge buildings Tasos! as always very smooth flights ? I enjoyed it to discover the sports center, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

these are really huge buildings Tasos! as always very smooth flights ? I enjoyed it to discover the sports center, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Excellent views of the complex... very impressive.
Thank you so much my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Located in Maroussi, in northeastern Athens (Kalogreza area). Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava has curated the band's aesthetic upgrade with innovative and creative ideas, including the new Olympic Stadium roof for the 2004 Olympic Games. The venue also hosted the 1991 Mediterranean Games and the 1997 World Athletics Championships.

Nice Tasos, as always thanks for taking me to the other side of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929