DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Omicron Sky in South Africa!

Huge fan of the Dark Pictures and this one is a beauty, I do think you can knock the noise out of the picture and make it even nicer.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water .

Reactions: Gagey52
Thanks everyone.
Phantomrain, i'm a novice. what do you mean by 'noise'?

Thanks everyone.
Phantomrain, i'm a novice. what do you mean by 'noise'?
The picture opens a little small but in the corners you can see the speckles , and you can with just a little bit of editing smooth that out so its flawless.

Try posting a bigger picture and I can show you how to smooth it out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Not sure why you feel the picture is to small. In the properties of the photo it shows it as:
Width: 2 000 pixels
Height: 607 pixels

Ran it through TopazDenoise and here is what I got.
omicron_sky-DeNoiseAI-severe-noise.jpeg

Great picture!

You do realize the irony in your title... Omicron + South Africa?

Not sure why you feel the picture is to small. In the properties of the photo it shows it as:
Width: 2 000 pixels
Height: 607 pixels

Ran it through TopazDenoise and here is what I got.
View attachment 139718
Look much better but the Resolution is still small on my 38 inch screen it only open about 8 inches in length. Not enough to see the details of the picture but I can see a huge improvement.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

What browser are you using? I use Chrome and when I click on the picture is opens full across my 32 inch LG monitor. In the top right hand corner it also gives me more options to expand it.

What browser are you using? I use Chrome and when I click on the picture is opens full across my 32 inch LG monitor. In the top right hand corner it also gives me more options to expand it.
I am using google but it does not open full screen. this is as big as I can get it on windows 10 now this picture i posted open up full screen for me.
2021-12-07_09h28_18.png

Strange. I also run win 10 and google chrome. Wonder if its a setting on your graphics card?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser