Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OMM has returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
firstly let me thank all those members for their kind words expressed in my( time to move on) thread
this is just to let you all know, that the reasons for my departure have been resolved ,so lets put the whole thing behind us ,and get back to doing what we all love best ,apart from flying our drones and that is visiting this forum

yours OMM

Welcome back! :)

No guarantee as to what the music is like lol ....... but
wow an age appropriate song ,thanks fellow flyer ,must store that one away for future reference;););););););););)

Glad you came back buddy 👍👍
And it wouldn’t be bad to saiy thank you dirkclod 😉

Last edited:
firstly let me thank all those members for their kind words expressed in my( time to move on) thread
this is just to let you all know, that the reasons for my departure have been resolved ,so lets put the whole thing behind us ,and get back to doing what we all love best ,apart from flying our drones and that is visiting this forum

yours OMM
I know I’m late to this conversation, but I’m seriously relieved to see your return.
Nuf said.

Yeah, you ole booger:D, Glad to see you have stuck around. Welcome back!;)

yours OMM
Glad your back, I always looked forward to your wisdom.

Yes but he was demodded , 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: BroomRider
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member