DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro On the frozen Lake Oeschinen in Switzerland

Very nice video. Loved the lettering on the ice. Was that done in After Effects?
View attachment 142647
Thank you!
No, that was actually there! - Just kidding ;)
I did it using the Fusion tools in DaVinci Resolve using 3d Text and the camera tracker.

The day started with bad weather but turned into something amazing!
Maik! Spectacular as usual!!! Love ed everything about it. Your timelapses and flying were great. Did you us a motion slider for the timelapses? It looked like it to me. I owned one for many years but finally sold it. (Dynamic Perception).

Dale

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Maik! Spectacular as usual!!! Love ed everything about it. Your timelapses and flying were great. Did you us a motion slider for the timelapses? It looked like it to me. I owned one for many years but finally sold it. (Dynamic Perception).

Dale
Thank you Dale, No I don't have a motion slider, but it's something i consider adding to my equipment. But i hesitate because it takes a lot of space and weight in my backpack and i prefer to travel as lightly as possible. It's easier to get around mountainous terrain with a light backpack ;)

The day started with bad weather but turned into something amazing!
Nice video. All you have to say is “Switzerland” and you know it’s gonna be beautiful. Well done!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos