DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

On the search for landing feet

thefilmguy

Reactions
I crashed the Mavic and luckily only damaged the right front foot. I haven't had much success if finding any of these except replacing the whole arm. Which is a little pricey for a small repair. Is there any update on purchasing these (the feet) anywhere?

Picture attached.

Attachments

• 20180430_150952.jpg
    20180430_150952.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
I crashed the Mavic and luckily only damaged the right front foot. I haven't had much success if finding any of these except replacing the whole arm. Which is a little pricey for a small repair. Is there any update on purchasing these (the feet) anywhere?

Picture attached.
I'm not sure, but @Thunderdrones might sell just the legs. Like you said, I've only seen the whole arm for sale...

Reactions: Former Member
Ha! Beat you to it! :D
OP, I guess they do sell them on eBay here, but they are super expensive.

Haha well I didn't want to bother @Thunderdrones because I read he may be out of them. Has anyone come across a video on how to replace the arm? Is it an easy thing to do or is there a huge disassembly of the unit?

lol to be honest, knowing the demand, I would probably charge the same thing. I'm really surprised no one has started to 3D print these and sell them. It's pretty small but commonly broken part.

I have been stripping them off of Mavic arms for a long time, and I do have a few available right now. At one point I had a drawer full of arms with no legs.

PM sent to OP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent