Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Once again DJI proves incompetent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is my reply to DJI once again trying to rip me off.
I sent it in first time for gimbal askew and they wanted to do $300 in senseless repairs.
My video worked when I sent it first time after I refused them to repair I had them return it to me and the video didn’t work!!
They refuse to warranty anything!!
I’ve bought 4 Mavic, 3 phantoms,and this is the way they do me!
I use to talk good of them but people they are crooks and I wish someone made drones as good or better so I could kiss DJI goodbye!!
I’m going to sue if anyone wants to join me let’s go after these incompetent money hungry scammers!!
THUNDERDRONES IM COMING YOUR WAY AS SOON AS I GET MY BIRD BACK!!!
Once again you people have proven incompetent.
I sent in the drone once before cause the gimbal was askew.
Sent u data proving no crash yet u want to replace needless parts.
I’m going to bash ur company on every forum and show ur greed.
I’ve bought 3 phantoms and 4 Mavic and u refuse to warranty the obvious. Went I sent i the first time at least the video worked, I had u return cause u want to do needless repairs so if u don’t get the video working for free since u people screwed it up I will retain a lawyer and sue u

What was their reason for the 'refusals' ???

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I sent it in first time for gimbal askew and they wanted to do $300 in senseless repairs.
My video worked when I sent it first time after I refused them to repair I had them return it to me and the video didn’t work!!
I use to talk good of them but people they are crooks and I wish someone made drones as good or better so I could kiss DJI goodbye!!
I’m going to sue if anyone wants to join me let’s go after these incompetent money hungry scammers!!
I’ve bought 3 phantoms and 4 Mavic and u refuse to warranty the obvious. Went I sent i the first time at least the video worked, I had u return cause u want to do needless repairs so if u don’t get the video working for free since u people screwed it up I will retain a lawyer and sue u
Just bear in mind that this Forum is NOT run by DJI ... So you can rant as much as you like and make all sorts of threats to/at DJI - but - they are not going to see them. If that was your objective (i.e. to threaten DJI), then you're in the wrong place ...

Reactions: Rich55 and Thomas B
You need to post this on the DJI forum if you want them to see it.

We are all very impressed with you though, and the fact you are going to put your money where your mouth is and retain a lawyer. Was that your intention?

Please let us know how you go

Just bear in mind that this Forum is NOT run by DJI ... So you can rant as much as you like and make all sorts of threats to/at DJI - but - they are not going to see them. If that was your objective (i.e. to threaten DJI), then you're in the wrong place ...

I’m informed now do off to DJI forum and let the
Battlefield light up over there

Reactions: CJH92474
It was in no way a threat!
IT WAS A MASSIVE SHOUT OUT TO THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO WHAT DJI WONT OR BETTER YET ARE INCOMPETENT TO DO.
Thank GOD for THUNDERDRONES
Ahhh, I see. It was the "I'm coming your way..." which I found somewhat confusing.

Reactions: CJH92474
I love DJI and no negative whining will change my mind and your post probably won't change the minds of 99.97% of people that read your rant.

I don’t care if it doesn’t change anyone’s mind but I can assure you plenty have had the same I’ll
Experience with them as myself

We're very lucky in the UK, in that we have very strict protective consumer laws so if you get a dud, it's their responsibility to get it resolved.

What exactly were the “needless repairs”?

Since they are a factory repair service they have to warranty everything they do and likely felt these other repairs were necessary in your case.

We're very lucky in the UK, in that we have very strict protective consumer laws so if you get a dud, it's their responsibility to get it resolved.

I think there is a similar responsibility in the US too. In this case, however, it's not clear that the aircraft is the dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929