DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Once again the firmware update failed on Smart Controller

Reactions
It almost got to 100% till I got a message saying there was not enough internal memory !!! Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

It almost got to 100% till I got a message saying there was not enough internal memory !!! Does anyone know how to fix this problem.
View attachment 70841
Mine finally went after I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the Assistant 2 app. Make sure yours is the latest greatest. 2.0.8 I believe was my version number.

If you keep on eye on your SC during the update when it finally gets past that 98% mark it will shut down then the update will start installing. This popup will show up on the screen:
Followed by a reboot, then this install screen:

6 tries later and it finally went in, the memory nag came up on the controller but I did nothing and it updated. I was using an iMac with 10.14.3 Mojave, with the cable plugged into the iMac port (Not an external USB 3 hub) and DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. The controller comes up with a nag...IGNORE IT.70848

Reactions: MichiganMavic
I’ll definitely try without the External USB hub when I do install my update. That might be half the problem for newer MBP users. [emoji106]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots