DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One controller, two MM's?

PeteTheJack

Reactions
If I buy another Mavic Mini, drone only, can the existing controller be bound to whichever one I'm flying?

If I buy another Mavic Mini, drone only, can the existing controller be bound to whichever one I'm flying?
yes its the same as if you crashed your drone and received a replacement just go through the pairing sequence for the new drone

As long as the version of the MM is the same as the remote i.e CE to CE and FCC to FCC. I have both types of remote and the FCC remote will not pair with the CE Mavic Mini.

Reactions: PeteTheJack
I should also mention that you will only be able to use one remote at a time. Each time you change remotes the other one becomes unbound and will not connect to the MM.

If you use the long presses on the power buttons of the controller and the drone method it's maybe 30secs worth of time. Make sure the drone and controller are close to one another, as in a few cm apart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDRuM702