DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One for the rail fans - Switzerland

worldtraveller

Reactions
One for the rail fans.....Swiss trains in the lakes and mountains of Switzerland. Filmed mostly yesterday in perfect weather using the Mavic 2 Air and also Fuji X-T30 cameras. The shots were taken around the small town of Oberreid which sits next to Lake Brienz (Brienzersee). Trains from Interlaken to Lucerne pass by the lake before heading over the mountain pass (Brunig Pass) to Lucerne).

Part 2 will follow later,

Enjoy !

Jerry

Awesome job Jerry, looks so lush !!

If you ever fly near the TCS campsite (SW corner of Lake Brienz), could you let me know? We used to holiday there many many years ago and was trying to find some footage to show my elderly father. No one seems to concentrate on that area of the lake when droning but the couple I found, his face lit up and the old memories came flooding back!

Many thanks in advance ;)

Thanks for the post - it is nice to see modern, clean equipment.

Reactions: hiflyer201
As a side note, I am finding that the Mavic 2 Air is producing some great results. FAR better than the Mavic Mini and not far behind the Mavic 2 Pro. Photo quality is not as good as the mavic 2 Pro but the video quality appears to me to be comparible. Working on another video now, part 2 to follow.

Jerry

One for the rail fans.....Swiss trains in the lakes and mountains of Switzerland. Filmed mostly yesterday in perfect weather using the Mavic 2 Air and also Fuji X-T30 cameras. The shots were taken around the small town of Oberreid which sits next to Lake Brienz (Brienzersee). Trains from Interlaken to Lucerne pass by the lake before heading over the mountain pass (Brunig Pass) to Lucerne).

Enjoy !

Jerry
Beautiful Jerry. Did you film it in one day or several days?

Mostly filmed in the same morning....made the best of the weather before an incoming weather front. Helps having the 3 batteries too and also knowing the area.

Jerry

Thanks Terry Jilley.
Some great footage and flying....but must add that I enjoyed the Lake's 'watermark' more than the self promoting one that burned into my screen. LOL
Looking forward to part 2 (minus the full length feature of "The Watermark"!
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under.

Enjoy !

Jerry
I'm a rail fan, however not to the point that I know one train from the other. Loved the scenery and the crisp colors! Not a fan of the watermark for the entire video, but nonetheless I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see more of the Swiss countryside!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929