DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One horse town:-)

Looks like a wonderful place to be.

Nice place. Send us more video. You are the Majic Age for a Drone Pilot. :)

Reactions: Jet skier
Nice place. Send us more video. You are the Majic Age for a Drone Pilot
Thanks for the nice comment :) Well I do not really have much more drone videos because I normally use the drone to make crane/dolly shots in my fictional videos! I shot a fictional ironic video this year called "House for sale" and I used the drone for one shot! Hopefully the moderators won´t delete it becasuse it´s not a "full drone" video! Oh yeah, I am rather an old geezer but
I still like it to shoot videos:)Thumbswayup BTW, the house for sale has german dialogues but I made english subtitles....I am a german speaking Swissman living in Germany, that´s why my english isn´t perfect:rolleyes:
cheers Paul

Reactions: SmilingOgre
OK Jack43 the only drone flyer in the village (some will get the reference :rolleyes: ). Nicely done there and at least you weren't lynched...yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Hardgainer
OK @Jack43 the only drone flyer in the village (some will get the reference :rolleyes: ). Nicely done there and at least you weren't lynched...yet.
Hi Sky Wombat,
thank you very much for the nice comment and yes, I was lucky that nobody wanted to lynch me ;) The big advantage of the mini is that once it is at a hight of 50 meter or higher one can hardly hear/see it!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Sky Wombat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ