DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One of the many new mp owners - Westchester NY

mikegrad

Reactions
hi all, another new mp owner thanks to the holidays. Purchased one for myself last Friday and am waiting for a little warmer weather to start flying. Next week I’ll be setting it up, faa registration, etc.

First drone I’ve owned, and I was really debating between a spark and Mavic Pro. Went with the Mavic due to range and transmission capabilities even though it’s twice as much. Now spending time reading and watching videos before I fly.

If there are any members in or around Westchester I would like to know where people fly. I’m far enough away from white plains airport but surrounded by heliports.

Cheers!
Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

hi all, another new mp owner thanks to the holidays. Purchased one for myself last Friday and am waiting for a little warmer weather to start flying. Next week I’ll be setting it up, faa registration, etc.

First drone I’ve owned, and I was really debating between a spark and Mavic Pro. Went with the Mavic due to range and transmission capabilities even though it’s twice as much. Now spending time reading and watching videos before I fly.

If there are any members in or around Westchester I would like to know where people fly. I’m far enough away from white plains airport but surrounded by heliports.

Cheers!
Mike
Howdy from Wyoming @mikegrad, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme