DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 One of the most picturesque churches in Cornwall, UK. St Just in Roseland Church

Overall, nice shooting. It really is a lovely spot. Great place for a wedding. I would have preferred to see it when the tide comes in. The mud is not very attractive. Strange music. I like the mix of video and panoramas. I also liked your graphics at the beginning very much. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Overall, nice shooting. It really is a lovely spot. Great place for a wedding. I would have preferred to see it when the tide comes in. The mud is not very attractive. Strange music. I like the mix of video and panoramas. I also liked your graphics at the beginning very much. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the comments. I have it on my list to go back when the tide is in :)

Thanks heaps for that video. The church is very picturesque.
I have explored much of the UK especially Cornwall and Devon and were to go again last September but thanks to covid-19 could not. At least I can reminisce with videos such as yours. I didn't like the music much either but each to their own.

Thanks heaps for that video. The church is very picturesque.
I have explored much of the UK especially Cornwall and Devon and were to go again last September but thanks to covid-19 could not. At least I can reminisce with videos such as yours. I didn't like the music much either but each to their own.
Thanks for the comments. Hope you get back here soon. I shall take more care with my music choices :)

Not been down to Cornwall for years - nice footage although the shots into the sun had it a bit too much of a big blown out blob- may be worth underexposing and seeing if you can pull back shadows a bit in editing? Dunno... the sun is hard :(

Thanks for sharing!

Not been down to Cornwall for years - nice footage although the shots into the sun had it a bit too much of a big blown out blob- may be worth underexposing and seeing if you can pull back shadows a bit in editing? Dunno... the sun is hard :(

Thanks for sharing!
Thanx. I'm only just learning about exposures etc, although sometimes, I like that sort of blown out look

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun