DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

one plus 7 pro : impossible to fly ( dji go problem)

feudalaboy

Reactions
hello , at first sorry for my english i'm french.

i can't fly with my mavic 2 pro and my one plus 7 pro.

each time i try to fly and connect everything , power up my rc , nothings appear on the phone . latest version everything okay..
when i look at the app it is brain dead , nothings appear.

I have to reinstall the app for it to works ONLY ONE TIME then to reconnect i need to reinstall the app...

what is going on ?

ive tried :
- rebooting
-reinstalling everything on my one plus 7 pro
-testing with a lot of others cables...

The One Plus 7 Pro isnt in the list of compatible devices; Mavic 2 - Product Information - DJI

Android V4.3.36
Requires Android 5.0 or later.
Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Note 8, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo X20, Vivo X9, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, OPPO R11, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 2, Mi 8, Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T.

This list is outdated , i have a lot of friends with newers samsung and it works .

And i had this phone for 2 years , before it was working !

after intensive research on my own phone ( one plus 7 pro ) , going back to android 9 is the right option. or , by using android 10 , go in battery > optimising battery ( in french its : optimisation de la batterie ) > then in dji go app disable the 'intelligent battery saver' to ' don't optimise ' .

android phones are trash lol.

after intensive research on my own phone ( one plus 7 pro ) , going back to android 9 is the right option. or , by using android 10 , go in battery > optimising battery ( in french its : optimisation de la batterie ) > then in dji go app disable the 'intelligent battery saver' to ' don't optimise ' .

I never had a compatibility problem with an Apple product (I know there a lot of Anti-Apple people out there). I use my 9.5 inch iPad or iPhone 11 Pro Max, and all editing on Apple iMAC.

Sorry, but I think you might be incorrect. I have two OnePlus 7 Pros since last year and they are on Android 10 with Intelligent Control turned on in the app. I have been flying my Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom since last year without any issues on both. This is in the USA with one phone on Verizon and the other on T-Mobile. Their is something else going on. Never had one issue. Never changed anything in Battery.

For what it's worth, I always turn my drone on 1st and then the controller. I also wake my phone up by double tapping the screen and unlocking the phone and let it sit there until I get the pop-up asking me what app I want to use(I have Litchi installed as well).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu