DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One too many subforums?

dcpmark

Reactions
Since this is a "new" forum for Mavic pilots, perhaps this hasn't been thought out......why is there both a "General Discussion" subforum for the Mavic Pro and a "Mavic Pro Discussion" subforum?? Posters seemed confused as well since both threads contain the same type of posts, and having two threads with the same type of info means I have to keep track of both threads for new info.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Butterpuff 6
The general discussion forum is for just that -- general topics not about the Mavic Pro. I'm not sure why folks are discussing Mavic Pro topics in here.

Perhaps a merge is in order with more clarification in the title for the future?

"General Discussions (Non-Mavic related)"

Or maybe the mods will clean it up. Perhaps people will get the hint once they start seeing their threads moved.

Since this is a "new" forum for Mavic pilots, perhaps this hasn't been thought out......why is there both a "General Discussion" subforum for the Mavic Pro and a "Mavic Pro Discussion" subforum?? Posters seemed confused as well since both threads contain the same type of posts, and having two threads with the same type of info means I have to keep track of both threads for new info.

Thoughts?

That is confusing. You have to scroll down to even know the Mavic Pro Discussion subforum exists. Since this is a dedicated Mavic website, it would seem reasonable that General Discussion would be general discussion about the Mavic, unless you knew that a specific Mavic Pro discussion subforum existed. I would think that moving the Mavic Pro Discussion to the top, would make this more clear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair