DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Online stores with Stock

To be honest, if I did find a place where they were in stock, I'd probably buy them all and flip them for profit before posting about it here. I'd take advantage of the high demand for these Mavics especially during the peak holiday shopping season where people are most likely to pay obscene amounts to acquire one.

While that may sound like a d**k thing to do, it's certainly the smartest thing to do and I'm sure most here would do the same whether they care to admit it or not. One could potentially profit enough to pay for their own Mavic by flipping a few units. Nothing wrong with that and I would applaud anyone who does this for their own benefit.

FWIW gamestop claims that they will be shipping on 12/15 with preorders open now. I haven't been following too much until recently so they may have been claiming this form a while now...

To be honest, if I did find a place where they were in stock, I'd probably buy them all and flip them for profit before posting about it here. I'd take advantage of the high demand for these Mavics especially during the peak holiday shopping season where people are most likely to pay obscene amounts to acquire one.

While that may sound like a d**k thing to do, it's certainly the smartest thing to do and I'm sure most here would do the same whether they care to admit it or not. One could potentially profit enough to pay for their own Mavic by flipping a few units. Nothing wrong with that and I would applaud anyone who does this for their own benefit.

Not as many people willing to pay high prices now FWIW....I was able to do exactly what you said though , and got mine paid for free. I got very lucky timing wise and got several from Apple Store. I think resell market will crash over the next week

Reactions: Boi222
Not as many people willing to pay high prices now FWIW....I was able to do exactly what you said though , and got mine paid for free. I got very lucky timing wise and got several from Apple Store. I think resell market will crash over the next week

Yea market is not that good for them anymore ... with the fees from eBay and PayPal ... you don't end up with much

Yea market is not that good for them anymore ... with the fees from eBay and PayPal ... you don't end up with much
It will spike in the last few weeks before xmas though. I just can't see DJI's production pace capable of meeting demand through the holiday shopping season, which hasn't even peaked yet. With the Karma being recalled and its performance falling short of expectations, more and more people will want the Mavic. It might not fetch as much as it did last week, but demand will spike and people will pay the price just to get one a few weeks before xmas.

I don't know looks pretty ripe to me. I've been following eBay for weeks now and there's no slow down. These are all just today and there's pages and pages just like this. These are completed listings that definitely have sold.
85b82d1d1918001fb48125627d190c2b.jpg
a9d9843d4b54ae44940ceda7af63d85a.jpg
0359fb4a4e6cb60dc9e9afc3b87587cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I don't know looks pretty ripe to me. I've been following eBay for weeks now and there's no slow down. These are all just today and there's pages and pages just like this. These are completed listings that definitely have sold.

Have you bought and resold any? On or off eBay?

Yes sir. Did the same when the cubs won. Made a few bucks off the hats that sold out instantly. Nothing wrong with making a buck.

I'm def not saying anything wrong with it, I did the same and got mine paid for!

Just curious if you are still holding inventory.

In Ireland here - the European HQ of Apple is here less than 10 miles away - But there is not One Single Apple Store in the whole country :/ ?

Had to order my Mavick from UK - might be January before I get it....

I'm def not saying anything wrong with it, I did the same and got mine paid for!

Just curious if you are still holding inventory.

No wish I had more to sell almost paid for my whole fly more combo. If it wasn't such a hassle to find the batteries and all the extras I may have just kept one. What's a couple more weeks at this point.

Seeing first hand how manipulative DJI can be, my prediction is that MAVICs will start shipping once DJI has fully exploited and fulfilled the above listings.

I picked up 3 from an apple store and sold two for about $1600 each on eBay, so I basically got the third (my one) for free. Will keep doing it for as long as the demand is there.

Just walked in an Apple Store and found this little guy. And yet I'm still waiting.

e6b067a55965f999360cdd67f9b2eb42.jpg

Seeing first hand how manipulative DJI can be, my prediction is that MAVICs will not start shipping until DJI has fully exploited this other [markup] market.

Seeing first hand how manipulative DJI can be, my prediction is that MAVICs will not start shipping until DJI has fully exploited this other [markup] market.

I don't see how DJI is exploiting it. Help me understand your thinking as I see it it's individuals putting these on eBay and turning a profit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair