DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Only 8 flights, left rear leg stop is cracking with unstable flight

GovGeek

Reactions
This must be a design flaw, and a really critical one! I bought Refresh so I guess I should send it in for the 1st time. I was really looking forward to flying a lot more before sending it in for Refresh. [emoji174]

I do live in a very windy location and I've practiced a lot of RTH landings to get comfortable with it. That's about all I can attribute the wear to as I haven't seen many reports with this aside from accidents.

0cde2eb6bff827377881689151523f33.jpg
88d654a6d1ae89bb5b674d4246afc557.jpg
5c1ce3464b866b95bddd9b3c0276319f.jpg

Last edited:
Who did you buy it from? Maybe a refurb. Ive never seen one crack if it hasnt been crashed.
Got it from Amazon from a seemingly reputable dealer and ranked very high. I checked the S/N and it has a build date in June '17 and purchased September 1st. I noticed my FlyMore kit wasn't like any of the unboxings I've seen and was all put into the Mavic bag, it didn't come in multiple boxes. It all looked legit and brand new with factory wrapping though.

I thought I inspected it thoroughly, but this being my 1st UAV I could've missed it.

I noticed my FlyMore kit wasn't like any of the unboxings I've seen and was all put into the Mavic bag, it didn't come in multiple boxes.

I would return it. I have opened many a FM, and all the items were in individual boxes. Sounds like someone threw together a FM for you. Not OEM DJI packaging.

Is it possible you tried flipping the arm the wrong way since the front and back arms fold in differently? It can be confusing sometimes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore