DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Operational Waiver for 14 CFR 107.29

AMann

Reactions
Just got approved for my Operational Waiver: Monitoring and Evaluations of Nighttime Artificial Lighting Upgrades - Waiver for 14 CFR 107.29

it wasn’t too hard to write or apply, my docs are public but I will share it via PM if anyone needs a reference for approved protocols, etc.

Just got approved for my Operational Waiver: Monitoring and Evaluations of Nighttime Artificial Lighting Upgrades - Waiver for 14 CFR 107.29

it wasn’t too hard to write or apply, my docs are public but I will share it via PM if anyone needs a reference for approved protocols, etc.
I remember you sharing those in the past but can you send them to me please or the link? I can’t find them.

Could you also share the turn around time please, when you submitted and when you received

Reactions: AMann
I remember you sharing those in the past but can you send them to me please or the link? I can’t find them.

Could you also share the turn around time please, when you submitted and when you received

The turn around time was exactly 1 month.

Here are the examples from that older post- I can send you a copy of my approved application tonight.

and

Reactions: Gindra
Congrats! Very nice of you to share all the info. Can't wait to see some footage.

Well done sir and THANK YOU for sharing with the community :)

Reactions: Thomas B

really appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku