DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orange and teal sunset.

Nice shot. I would reduce cyan on the left side of the sky.
Also the horizon is too centered, I would probably cut a bit at the bottom to make the photo less simmetric.

Nice shot, but the horizon needs to be straightened and the bottom should be cropped slightly. (Rule of thirds)

The color is a bit off an needs to be corrected. I would open the raw file in Photoshop, choose selective color and pull the greens out of the blue sky, darken the blacks and dehaze it a little.

Reactions: Piglet3003
Bracketed shots don't produce DNGs, am I right?

Contrary to popular belief, you can color correct images in photoshop that are not raw (shocking, I know). It's not the same (especially with a lossy format such as JPG), but you can do it.

If it does save the individual DNGs (the manual isn't clear), then there you go.

Chris

Agree with has been posted. Look for minor distractions when framing the shoot. In this case, eliminate the tree in the bottom left corner. If it was the whole tree it may work.

Well I could be mistaken but when I did this it gave me 5 jpg files and 5 dng files. I only used the 5 dng files when i merged i didnt use jpegs

Contrary to popular belief, you can color correct images in photoshop that are not raw (shocking, I know). It's not the same (especially with a lossy format such as JPG), but you can do it.

If it does save the individual DNGs (the manual isn't clear), then there you go.

Chris

Chris
I'm not shocked at all because I'm color correcting jpg's as well raw's for many years. But the fact is that the possibilities are far greater with raw then with jpg's.
Ton

Ps; one of my latest pano's.
DJI_0315-Pano.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kidroc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member