DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order status

Ez_Thug

Reactions
I order the mavic pro yesterday and the shoulder bag. The shoulder bag says shipped but the mavic pro says authorized. I got tracking info for the bag but nothing for the mavic.

You must have ordered from DJI.
You are in good hands. In 5-7 days your order will show payment confirmed and then 4-5 days it will ship. With tracking.

Reactions: Ez_Thug
most likely the shoulder bag is in-stock and ready to ship.
if its any consolation, i ordered mine from apple end of Dec and took 6-7 weeks (iirc) to get to my doorstep.

Reactions: Ez_Thug
I ordered my Mavic from DJI at around 9pm Tuesday (2/28/17) night. It left China and made it to my front door in Texas today, (3/2/17). By far the fastest I've ever received an item from China.

OP, you're in good hands with DJI. I used PayPal to pay for my order, so the payment was confirmed very quick.

I ordered my Mavic from DJI at around 9pm Tuesday (2/28/17) night. It left China and made it to my front door in Texas today, (3/2/17). By far the fastest I've ever received an item from China.

OP, you're in good hands with DJI. I used PayPal to pay for my order, so the payment was confirmed very quick.

I'm thinking I should of used Pay Pal. Is it a difference between using a credit card vs Pay Pal to order items on DJI ?

You must have ordered from DJI.
You are in good hands. In 5-7 days your order will show payment confirmed and then 4-5 days it will ship. With tracking.

I can't wait !!! I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas

I'm thinking I should of used Pay Pal. Is it a difference between using a credit card vs Pay Pal to order items on DJI ?

I use PayPal whenever I can. I've never had a problem and my payments are always received quick. I however have heard of others not having that kind of luck. Either way, you should be getting your Mavic soon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60