DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered an EMAX TinyHawk 2 Freestyle.

Arkansas_Mavic

Reactions
My wife finds camera drones boring, but I really wanna share this hobby with her. She is willing to give FPV a go. Can’t wait for her to try it.
eb839131d2fd3386177f484c2975bfed.jpg

Reactions: pelagic_one
I bought this and returned it, i know enough about what i like to know i wouldn't like those googles and controllers very long so im just waiting for a bit of sale around black Friday and picking up the dji digital goggles and controller... and going all into FPV lol

I bought this and returned it, i know enough about what i like to know i wouldn't like those googles and controllers very long so im just waiting for a bit of sale around black Friday and picking up the dji digital goggles and controller... and going all into FPV lol

If I want a pretty picture or range I will stick with my 2 Pro.

I got a Taranis QX7 and some Fat Sharks(couple new 5” and 7” drones). I am an Analog guy in a Digital world. LOL

If I want a pretty picture or range I will stick with my 2 Pro.

I got a Taranis QX7 and some Fat Sharks(couple new 5” and 7” drones). I am an Analog guy in a Digital world. LOL

yah, I would agree if I had the equipment already... I got zero fpv stuff just a few dji drones.. so if im making the plunge might as well make it into digital now...small baby steps really... i just want to fly the drones i got in fpv but with a mini and an air 2 that's not a option right now easy.... more i research watch learn about fpv acro in general more im drawn to it..

Reactions: Arkansas_Mavic
yah, I would agree if I had the equipment already... I got zero fpv stuff just a few dji drones.. so if im making the plunge might as well make it into digital now...small baby steps really... i just want to fly the drones i got in fpv but with a mini and an air 2 that's not a option right now easy.... more i research watch learn about fpv acro in general more im drawn to it..

Don’t blame you one bit. My friend flies digital and it is nice. I am getting better at Acro. If you step into a bigger drone 5” or so it makes the learning process easier(stability and all). The micros and stuff are just a bit more unpredictable.

Hope you really enjoy it buddy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR