DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered direct from DJI - Shipment Delayed

sailz86

Reactions
Hi,

New to this forum, owned an original MA, but sold it and purchased a MA2.

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks

Reactions: filgerm
Hi sailz86 welcome to Mavic Pilots.
My first order from DJI arrived in two days.
My last order 5 days ago is still processing so maybe I got lucky last time

The shipping seems glitchy at this time. I ordered about that time and they (FedEx) have said delivery by 10:30 am every day for the week. I checked status and the package has been in three cities in China, Inchon Korea, Narita Japan and sennen Japan. Just today it went to the USA, if Alaska is considered USA!

Hi and welcome to an awesome forum, it will be worth the wait. Granted not perfect(well it is early days) but i am still blown away every time it takes to the skies. When it arrives, safe flying, enjoy :cool:

Ps-you can down load the manual or read online, defo worth having a read up before it arrives.

Ordered mine on 5/21/20 from hi and had been delayed. It made it to Anchorage on Friday and Fed Ex says delivery tomorrow. Not what’s going on . I ordered my MM last month From DJI and it showed in 5 days...

Ordered mine on 5/21/20 from hi and had been delayed. It made it to Anchorage on Friday and Fed Ex says delivery tomorrow. Not what’s going on . I ordered my MM last month From DJI and it showed in 5 days...
Ouch, so it could be a while for me then. Weird that the website says 1-3 days for the Flymore combo that I also purchased

Hi,

I ordered directly from DJI on the 29th. At that time it was 3-5 days to ship, the 5th day being June 5th.They are still “processing my order”. I got an email yesterday that my order has been delayed and they credited me $10.

has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if it going to just be a day or two or when they delay is it a week or more. DJI customer support hasn’t been able to give me any indication.

thanks

I ordered mine on the 26th and haven’t received any e-mail yet saying mine is delayed, despite that it still shows processing.

I ordered mine 5/23 from an online dealer/store and the owner said there were "custom issues", but they were cleared up and expected to ship by last Friday. Order says - "still waiting shipment". Ugh

I ordered the fly more combo on 5/29 and just got the email yesterday about the delay. It would be helpful to know what the delay timeline is. I would cancel but by the time my funds were back it would probably ship. Still frustrating that stuck waiting when could have just gone to best buy this weekend as they were in stock. Hoping this drone will be worth the wait!

Reactions: AG214
My order was pending for 6 days, I canceled and ordered from a dealer in California. Got a shipping label within 15 minutes. It arrived in a week...delayed by post office by two days.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Ordered mine (Fly More) on the 29th of May from the DJI store and it just sat at "processing". On June 5th I happened to check the web site of a local Best Buy that was just allowed to be opened (here in Pennsylvania) and they had one in stock! Cancelled with DJI and ordered it immediately with Best Buy. Drove up an hour later to get it. I suppose had I waited I would have received the same email as you. I obviously don't know what stores are in your area, but maybe keep an eye out for one to show up somewhere near by.

Looting FedEx and UPS trucks seems to be perfectly legal these days.
It might have got held up.
I would not want to be a Driver these days.

I canceled my order last night after support told me they have no clue when I will receive my order. Ordered from Amazon, will be here tomorrow.

Attachments

• 18DA3F60-739E-4700-AEFC-0D45706C4EF0.jpeg
    18DA3F60-739E-4700-AEFC-0D45706C4EF0.jpeg
    944.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: joeke3el
Hi,

thanks
Yes! and I will never order from DJI store. Buy from a retailer in the US or whatever country you are in and DJI will get less profit and you'll get your product right away.

Hi,

thanks

The same thing happened to me about a month ago. I cancelled my order and the same day placed my order with Drone Nerds who had them in stock. Just 4 days later I had my drone.

President Trump restricted flights from China to "essential goods only" due to COVID, back in Feb/March.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ