DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered from DJI Store - when is Credit Card charged?

John_W_PNS

Reactions
Ordered from DJI Store on the 15th, and the order status shows "Payment success", and also shows Payment status as: Authorized.

Next Status that would show is "Shipped". But my credit card has not been hit yet. Is that normal? Do they take payment when process for shipping?

Worried that I think I've ordered my Mavic Pro but it is in some sort of limbo.

John

They won't take your payment until right before your package ships. When it ships, you'll receive an email from the DJI Store.

Reactions: John_W_PNS
Don't worry. It's not. Trust me, DJI WANTS you to have the drone because that's the way they make money. They don't make it by shafting their customer base.

I would say DJI just underestimated the number of units they would move and are obviously still hard-pressed to keep up with the demand. And the online notices from DJI are not as accurate as their drones are. I ordered my Mavic 1/5//17, was given different ship-by dates a couple of times, then got the unit yesterday before their online system said I would receive it.

However, I'm clairvoyant. I know exactly when you'll get it:.

The day you get a big smile across your face brought about by a little box!

Reactions: John_W_PNS
See I ordered on Monday 1/16. Money was taken out immediately.. got my confirmation email and my order status still shows payment success.. but I just checked my bank account and my money is now back in my account.. I'm confused.

I ordered from DJI directly on 1/15. They took the money but it still shows that it hasn't shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered 1/11. On 1/19 payment authorized changed to payment confirmed. On 1/20 it changed to shipped. I have no email with shipping info but I'm still happy to see a status change.

The payment was taken from my card last Saturday morning (14th) and I just got the email to say it will arrive on Monday (23rd)...

I ended up cancelling my order w DJI and getting one through Best Buy. DJI has been so crappy with two orders I made and subsequently had to cancel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus