DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered Heliguy

Gh0stxSinghx

Reactions
I ordered on 22 October, don't know when delivery... Heliguy In stock in 16 days. Stock Date: 28-11-2016?
And why will be going up in price as of this morning, 10th November 2016!? See pic. I try cancel my order or no?
Mail   Jatinder Singh   Outlook.png

What's your problem?...you're still going to get it for £999.....Like The Editor said - Read the Heliguy post...carefully!!

Reactions: Gh0stxSinghx
What's your problem?...you're still going to get it for £999.....Like The Editor said - Read the Heliguy post...carefully!!
There will be some retailers who cancel outstanding orders, thus forcing customers to re-order at the increased price but I imagine that this would not happen with reputable dealers. At least I hope not!

Reactions: mikeroycollins
There will be some retailers who cancel outstanding orders, thus forcing customers to re-order at the increased price but I imagine that this would not happen with reputable dealers. At least I hope not!
The OP appears not to have understood the email from Heliguy....it states very clearly that pre-orders will be fulfilled at the original price!

The OP appears not to have understood the email from Heliguy....it states very clearly that pre-orders will be fulfilled at the original price!
I gathered that from his post and his replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty