DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered... Now, What is... The Golden Ticket?!?!?!

RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF Media
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.ruffstuffmedia.com
Yeah. Just like everyone else, I ordered another drone I didn't need. This is the life. Anyhow, anyone know what's up with the ticket?

guess we will find out when the time comes ,but it will probably cost more of our money to be spent in order to benefit from it

Wondering if I should stick to pre-ordering/buying on Best Buy (6% cashback via the their credit card, and I have lots of gift cards), over the Golden Ticket buying direct from DJI for the Golden ticket.
I ordered from DJI instead of Amazon where I would get 5% back. On one side, you save a few bucks, but on the other side... It's the Golden Ticket! lol

I thought there was a note next to the golden ticket saying it related to something like “DJi Day” or so something that is coming up. I think maybe it gives bigger discounts on a special day or something?

just think now we have something else to ponder, as we wait for our Mini 3 to arrive

You'll probably get a tiny bag of Haribo sweets - you know, the ones with literally 5 sweets in the bag.....
Chinese manufacturers love sticking those in!

You'll probably get a tiny bag of Haribo sweets - you know, the ones with literally 5 sweets in the bag.....
Chinese manufacturers love sticking those in!
Sounds like something Autel would do.

Reactions: Droniac
Something of value and usefulness would be great. Interesting that I just checked my order and when I click on the Golden Ticket item, I get this:

1652267473236.png

I ain't got no time for no DJI trickery! This is America! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Droniac
I ordered mine yesterday. Got the RC edition...and the Fly More Plus package (want those bigger batteries).

I'll be selling my Mini 2 and Mavic Air probably. Haven't flown the Air in over a year and don't need 2 Mini's. :). Should offset about 2/3's of the price.

I ordered mine yesterday. Got the RC edition...and the Fly More Plus package (want those bigger batteries).

I'll be selling my Mini 2 and Mavic Air probably. Haven't flown the Air in over a year and don't need 2 Mini's. :). Should offset about 2/3's of the price.
Similar.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian