DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordering another Mavic Pro today

FASTFJR

Reactions
I sent my Mavic Pro which was almost brand new to my son who is in Eastern Europe with the Peace Corps. I would love to wait until spring to see if they have a better camera coming out. However I have a few trips coming up and I really don't want to be with one. So I'm ordering the "White" one again.

I understand you completely. I received my MP 11-28-17 and my youngest son (43) enjoyed it so much that I bought another MP for him for Christmas. I had given him my P3P last year and I still have my P4 and Inspire 1V2.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Wow your are a very generous father. Want to adopt a 50 year old? :D

LOL
My son is great kid, not really kid 23 year old. Doesn't ask for much, his living conditions are good, however they are great compared to some of the places he could have ended up. He's teaching english is Macedonia in a small city. The mountains around them are stunning, hopefully he will be able to get some great footage. Shipping cost are crazy expensive, it was $180 to ship and it took 18 days.

I understand you completely. I received my MP 11-28-17 and my youngest son (43) enjoyed it so much that I bought another MP for him for Christmas. I had given him my P3P last year and I still have my P4 and Inspire 1V2.

My Mavic is my first drone/aircraft/whatever lol. But I really hope to try an Inspire someday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus