DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original cable not long enough.

Wizard_of_AUS

Reactions
If this is up already I'm sorry!

Just got the mavic mini 2 and the orginal cable is not long enough. I'm looking for an adapter usb-c female to usb-c male lightning adapter but I'm having no luck. I talked to DJI and they said it has to be lightning. Looking for advise on what to do!

I'm in Australia.

Has anyone used none lightning and it still work fine?
Where did you find a lightning adapter?

Just got the mavic mini 2 and the orginal cable is not long enough. I'm looking for an adapter usb-c female to usb-c male lightning adapter but I'm having no luck. I talked to DJI and they said it has to be lightning. Looking for advise on what to do!

I'm in Australia.

Not an expert have you look around on AMAZON for the cable length that would work for you ?

I'm in Australia.

Maybe a good idea to ask this in the Mavic Mini 2 forum, not the Mavic Air 2

Maybe a good idea to ask this in the Mavic Mini 2 forum, not the Mavic Air 2
As they both use the same controller, not really a issue is it? To the OP, Amazon has myriads of what you seek. I would however just get a cable with the correct ends, not a adapter cable...that just gives you another failure point. I will assume you have a Apple device thus the lightning connector. You will want USB-C to Lightning (no female) generally 1 Ft. Just google/search Mavic Air 2/Mini 2 cable usb-c to lightning... see below.

Last edited:
I would however just get a cable with the correct ends, not a adapter cable...that just gives you another failure point. I will assume you have a Apple device thus the lightning connector.

So true. ?

Back when the OTG cable was a thing with the Spark (WiFi connect drone), I tried the OTG adapter and a regular USB cable.

What a nightmare.

Ended up purchasing a proper cable that was designed for the Spark without having a lot of excess cable dangling around just waiting to get snagged on something.

I'm in Australia.

Morning Wizard of Oz.....
Here is the best option in Oz. Had a similar problem but different connectors but they solded it. Has to be a full data cable. This is their contact details:

Camzilla
ABN: 64 704 589 510
98 Pacific Hwy, Roseville NSW 2069
P:(02) 9880 9883
E:[email protected]
W:camzilla.com.au
Nifty in Toowoomba

I'm in Australia.

Hi Wizard of Oz.
Camzilla in Roseville fixed the problem.. Do not go to Amazon. The cable they supplied was not a full data cable. Camzilla's one worked after about 10 different purchases. They are:
Camzilla
ABN: 64 704 589 510
98 Pacific Hwy, Roseville NSW 2069
P:(02) 9880 9883
E:[email protected]
W:camzilla.com.au
Nifty in Toowoomba

Hi all thanks for all the advise!

I have bought a cable from Jb-hifi it's USB-C which is what i needed works perfect and will also work for my card reader. It is longer then i need but its better then shorter!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent