DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original Mavic Air Flymore with extras

OliveViewImages

Reactions
For sale: DJI Mavic Air Flymore Combo drone package. Color: Arctic white.
Price: $550 + shipping

I purchased this new and have not used it all that much. I purchased a larger drone not long after buying this one and don't use it very much to warrant keeping it.

This is the Flymore combo, which includes a shoulder bag-style case, extra batteries (four total) and extra propellers (four pairs in addition to the set that's on the drone). Also included are a small hard-shell zippered case for the drone, a set of Freewell neutral density (ND) filters (4 total), propeller guards, and a hardshell GPC case in like-new condition (that alone sells for around $100). You can look up the specs for the drone, but it shoots pretty nice quality 4K video and 12-megapixel photos.

EVERYTHING is included in this sale except a micro SD card, and I have all the original packaging for everything if you want it. The drone, controller, and everything else are in pristine condition. The drone has never crashed, and as with everything else I own, I've treated it very well.

Last edited:
For sale: DJI Mavic Air Flymore Combo drone package. Color: Arctic white.
Price: $550 + shipping

I purchased this new and have not used it all that much. I purchased a larger drone not long after buying this one and don't use it very much to warrant keeping it.

This is the Flymore combo, which includes a shoulder bag-style case, extra batteries (four total) and extra propellers (four pairs in addition to the set that's on the drone). Also included are a small hard-shell zippered case for the drone, a set of Freewell neutral density (ND) filters (4 total), propeller guards, and a hardshell GPC case in like-new condition (that alone sells for around $100). You can look up the specs for the drone, but it shoots pretty nice quality 4K video and 12-megapixel photos.

EVERYTHING is included in this sale except a micro SD card, and I have all the original packaging for everything if you want it. The drone, controller, and everything else are in pristine condition. The drone has never crashed, and as with everything else I own, I've treated it very well.
Still available?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S