DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original Mavic Battery with free Shipping 66 USD! Limited time and quantity

blackshark

Reactions
Hi guys,

I am new at this forum but at a member at several Mavic groups. I just wanted to inform you about a great deal that I have seen today.

Limited time offer with free shipping. Great discount at Mavic batteries. Price is updated when you click and open the website from the link below!
Price: US$ 66.65

Original DJI Mavic Part 26 11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Flight - Tomtop.com

Reactions: charliesRig
More than 100 pcs. sold in less than 1 day guys, hurry up!

Last edited:
For another $20 i'd just order it from Amazon and get the real thing. Not to say the one from China isn't the real deal, but I have no patience as I get older.

For another $20 i'd just order it from Amazon and get the real thing. Not to say the one from China isn't the real deal, but I have no patience as I get older.

Please look at the DJI Mavic UK owners group in Facebook. The battery is absolutely same. You just save 20 USD for one battery. Tomtop has sold hundreds of these batteries in different parties, I am watching all threads in Facebook. The feedbacks are really good. ORIGINAL batteries are also made in China. DJI is a Chinese brand !!!

Original DJI Mavic Part 26 11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Flight - Tomtop.com

Hi BlackShark! I wasn't trying to say it wasn't the real deal but more of the time invested to get the battery. I am an instant gratification guy. When I want something, I want it now! So my response to the $20 was that I'd rather pay up and get it today. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada