DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original Mavic Pro Goggles RE

No problems from what I've found, still getting used to mine.
The M1P is actually the only drone that takes advantage of all the features you can have working together on any DJI drone and RE's.

Have you flicked through the manual ?

If you look at page 19, it shows what features / intelligent flight options work with what drones . . .

It's a great idea to search here on the forum too, there are quite a few RE goggle threads, and some research with a quick scan might reveal some little quirks people have found . . . ie I recall some found distance issues, but fixed with firmware flash / updates etc.

They certainly make flying fun, particularly at the start I found it nice to fly using my usual ipad mini 4, and someone else wear the goggles, watching them sway on their feet, especially in PFV mode (rather than follow).
Good idea to sit down when you start, just like flying for the first time, big open oval or park with nothing / no one around, maybe a spotter for safety.

Edit wee typo

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicKhan
I am considering buying the RE to use withe my Mavic Pro (original).

Any drawbacks I should know about?

Thanks.

MK
I have a the RE goggles used them twice they were cool the first time but didn’t like having them on my head trying them the second time and parked them if interested I’m going to sell them

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User