DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original MP Props on MPP?

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Was just curious if anyone has tried it yet? Could there be any benefit with the newer ESC’s other than low noise and battery time using the origional MP props on the Platinum?

I asked the same question on dji.forum.com and they shut the thread saying there was too many duplicate threads. I guess they don't read or they misunderstood my thread title.

I asked the same question on dji.forum.com and they shut the thread saying there was too many duplicate threads. I guess they don't read or they misunderstood my thread title.
I am sure some one will have tried it soon enough.
I am just curious for some one to try it and give results.
You never know,,, I myself don’t have a MPP at this time.,,
But if I did? Well,, I would not have posted this thread.,, LoL!

Lower noise and battery time when using the MP 8330 props on a Platinum ?
I was under the impression that the 8331 Platinum props were 60% quieter and will fit the MP ??
60% quieter is enough motivation for me to pick up a few sets of Platinum props when they're available without having to preorder.

Lower noise and battery time when using the MP 8330 props on a Platinum ?
I was under the impression that the 8331 Platinum props were 60% quieter and will fit the MP ??
60% quieter is enough motivation for me to pick up a few sets of Platinum props when they're available without having to preorder.
It is worth noting that some of the sound benefit/loss is not just sheer volume, but also the tone. The new blades have a lower audio pitch to them that is less annoying. That in itself is a benefit, plus slightly lower dB.

From basic tests, my Mavic pro with old propellers hovered with 5.5k RPM, while the new ones hovered with 5k RPM.

From basic tests, my Mavic pro with old propellers hovered with 5.5k RPM, while the new ones hovered with 5k RPM.
Thanks for the info. Do you have any data to support your findings?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000