DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Osmo Action Case

Kstarestrella

Reactions

I saw this YouTuber do a review on this case. I like the fact that you can change the lens and add other 52mm. However, it looks like it crops the video plus it doesn't look good with the steadyrock on either. Besides that, I think the case itself looks great! I'll order it online and see but looks tough and adds extra protection to the Osmo.

Reactions: ff22

I saw this YouTuber do a review on this case. I like the fact that you can change the lens and add other 52mm. However, it looks like it crops the video plus it doesn't look good with the steadyrock on either. Besides that, I think the case itself looks great! I'll order it online and see but looks tough and adds extra protection to the Osmo.
Looks good. Make sure to post over at DJI OSMO Forum as well...

Reactions: Kstarestrella

Too bad that the wide angle lens cuts off the corners but thanks for posting and showing that limitation. Did you test the macro yet? And best wishes with the baby!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters