Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit release

fozzzy

Finally ordered the expansion kit and looking forward to the blutooth wifi adapter arriving. Anyone else grabbed one???

mine arrived 1/11 from DJI/China after ordering on 12/25. connected to my ipad mini 4 via wifi, works perfect. no more hanging osmo on a phone and loosing connection every time I walk. My ipad stays connected to my router wifi, to use the Osmo I have to go into settings and choose the Osmo Network.

Last edited:

fozzzy

mine arrived 1/11 from DJI/China after ordering on 12/25. connected to my ipad mini 4 via bluetooth, works perfect. no more hanging osmo on a phone and loosing connection every time I walk.

Excellent, that’s exactly the news I was hoping for

Kilrah

Loc
Switzerland
Got mine 2 days ago. Everything works great as expected. The wheel thingy is actually pretty good, seems to be the only way to offset an activetrack subject from center which is obviously handy.

The mount is pretty meh though, there are way better 3d-printable designs out there.

fozzzy

Got mine 2 days ago. Everything works great as expected. The wheel thingy is actually pretty good, seems to be the only way to offset an activetrack subject from center which is obviously handy.

The mount is pretty meh though, there are way better 3d-printable designs out there.

Yeah I figured a few of the friction mounts maybe better with the grpro mount on the bottom rather than rear. Just looking around for tripod mounting options at the minute along with something to dual mount it with my rode mic or led light

j.coffield

I have one backordered through bestbuy. Looks like they are finally available so I hope to get a ship notification soon.

fozzzy

Mine arrived today, ended up canceling from DJI store as after 2days it still wasnt dispatched, hobbymounts in the uk had it purchased and delivered in under 24hrs, awesome company to deal with too. Had an hr to play earlier and initial thoughts are the wheel is great for extra control, but that wifi base is a gamechanger, so much easier than having to use the phone adapters.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Udo