DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OSMO Pocket Mic Adapter

Gr8fulTed

Reactions
At DJI's forum site, on which DJI employees act as administrators, there is discussion by an administrator that the mic adapter we're all waiting for is probably going to be released quite soon. Although the administrator indicated it could be released as early as the end of this month, I'm betting it comes long at the middle of March. These administrators go out of their way not to commit to anything, so one of them making this statement is fairly encouraging.

Let the harping begin...

I am surprised, or maybe not so, by the number of what appear to be totally "dummy plugs" that are out there for sale trying to pass off as an adapter. These are not functional items and just not enabled by software are they? I mean many are only going for $3 or so - guess I could get one and cut it open to see :D

Reactions: mnis and Gr8fulTed
At DJI's forum site, on which DJI employees act as administrators, there is discussion by an administrator that the mic adapter we're all waiting for is probably going to be released quite soon. Although the administrator indicated it could be released as early as the end of this month, I'm betting it comes long at the middle of March. These administrators go out of their way not to commit to anything, so one of them making this statement is fairly encouraging.

Let the harping begin...
Thank god for that, im fed up of trying £2 adaptors to see if they will work only to keep been dissapointed ;)

Reactions: mnis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio