DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OTHER GOOD PLACE TO SELL MY MAVIC AIR

Grcroteau

Reactions
Good Morning from Boston MA!
I attempted to post in the Classified on the Forum but was bumped because I had not posted 10 times... I supposed this will be my 5th and Im half way there!
Regardless, I am wondering if there other good places to sell my MavicAir. I would like to trade up to the Mavic FPV!
Please advise.
Thanks
Guy

Facebook seems to be really active. Just make sure your ad is priced right. Too many people have wishful thinking

Why not eBay? I've sold lots of drones, crashed and airworthy, on eBay. I post a low starting price that includes shipping and have always been pleased to see what they're bid up to. If you want to see what they've been selling for, do an advanced search and check 'completed listings' or 'sold' to see what did and didn't sell. Only deliver to PayPal registered address, only ship to US, use eBay to print the shipping label for USPS Priority, includes tracking. It works for me...

Why not eBay? I've sold lots of drones, crashed and airworthy, on eBay. I post a low starting price that includes shipping and have always been pleased to see what they're bid up to. If you want to see what they've been selling for, do an advanced search and check 'completed listings' or 'sold' to see what did and didn't sell. Only deliver to PayPal registered address, only ship to US, use eBay to print the shipping label for USPS Priority, includes tracking. It works for me...
I'd like to agree with G Saunders! I have sold numerous items oil eBay and it is still my go-to place for getting rid of stuff that I no long need- many lenses, timelapse slider, older models that I have upgraded, etc. I always use their shipping prices and labels and use Pay Pal to protect from scams which I have had on one occasion.

Good Morning from Boston MA!
I attempted to post in the Classified on the Forum but was bumped because I had not posted 10 times... I supposed this will be my 5th and Im half way there!
Regardless, I am wondering if there other good places to sell my MavicAir. I would like to trade up to the Mavic FPV!
Please advise.
Thanks
Guy
We implemented the rules of 30 days and 10 posts to help alleviate scammers using the forum to cheat our members. This was implemented in 2018 and has drastically reduced the impact on our membership. Being an active member helps others build trust.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom