DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Our Small Town - Aerial view of our town. corn harvest and ending at the Public Water Access -

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is Maple Lake Minnesota and a unique view of our town. This video we've added business labeling and sounds, local farming community doing the harvest and finishing up at the public landing on Maple Lake. This is a small portion of the businesses in town so sit back and take a ride with us as we fly a "Tour of Maple Lake Mn."

Very nicely done! Bravo!

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Just had to comment again. That took some work and thought. Amazing ambient sounds mixed in there as well. Very well produced. Class A!

Great timing with the train running past the stadium and the motorcycles by the park. Just added that little extra for me. Well done!
Yes I liked that too, in the beginning part of the video a train is running through town also. It's just harder to see because I'm further away and looking into the the sun.

Last edited:
Very well done presentation of the town. I'm impressed. The sound effects might be a bit startling, I thought something was wrong with the video until I realized that was the train going by.

Just had to comment again. That took some work and thought. Amazing ambient sounds mixed in there as well. Very well produced. Class A!
Thank you again for your encouraging words I appreciate that a lot ! As I've been doing more production work thoughts have changed as in telling a story more then beautiful shots. It's a learning experience every time.

Reactions: russpury
Very well done presentation of the town. I'm impressed. The sound effects might be a bit startling, I thought something was wrong with the video until I realized that was the train going by.
Lol....no worries my friend....lol ! Also thank you !

This is Maple Lake Minnesota and a unique view of our town. This video we've added business labeling and sounds, local farming community doing the harvest and finishing up at the public landing on Maple Lake. This is a small portion of the businesses in town so sit back and take a ride with us as we fly a "Tour of Maple Lake Mn."

Very enjoyable and the labels draw you in. I am a sucker for farming machinery and trains. Thanks for sharing and caring for your community.

Very enjoyable and the labels draw you in. I am a sucker for farming machinery and trains. Thanks for sharing and caring for your community.
Thank you for the encouraging words !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580