DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of box, no gimble camera

McBiteMe

Reactions
Did I get a deal one? I fear I may have. Firmware updates and still no camera. Controller will not even list camera serial number.

POOP!!!

If it has no camera, then return to seller for refund.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Strange first post, but welcome to the forum.
Did you mean to post a 'dead' one ?

It sounds to me like the camera is present, just not recognised by the drone / firmware.

Yes, if new return to seller (store) as it should be exchangeable or refundable not working as it should.
If 2nd hand, you might be in for some more hassle with a seller.

Good luck with a replacement or refund.

After a call, I hooked up to a computer and did the firmware on the drone. Error 30064. I did get a pic on the camera when I took it outside, but now with that error, it will not take off. Called DJI once more and was given the option of a refund or replacement. I would rather not as it is registered already.

Anyone know how to fix 30064? All the latest firmware is installed and refreshed twice.

You have a new item that apparently is defective, why not get a replacement? Just because it is registered you would rather keep a defective item. What's the real issue?

Anyone know how to fix 30064? All the latest firmware is installed and refreshed twice.

Good you're simply getting another drone, as it should be.
For your (and others) info, there is a current thread about the 30064 error.
I haven't read this thread as it's of no interest to me . . .

…was given the option of a refund or replacement. I would rather not as it is registered already…
If you’ve registered it as a Recreational drone, all you need to do is log back in to dronezone.faa.gov, go to the Recreational Flyer Dashboard | Device Inventory, remove your old serial # and add the new one.

Rec flyers get to use the same FAA registration number on all their Rec drones!

Reactions: Zeke

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123