DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Out of Stock all of 2019?

mannymav

Reactions
Has anyone ordered the DJI Googles in 2019? In Europe?

I have ordered mine on 15th January and so far they have not shipped yet (2 months!). Whenever I contacted DJI support I used to get mixed replies (out of stock/ shipping soon), now since last month they have even stopped replying to my queries. Have to say it has been the worst customer experienced of my life.

I've also heard rumours that they might be discontinued, hence why the perpetual out of sale (at least in Europe)?

Anyone has any feedback on this? Thanks for your time!

I ordered goggles RE from DJI toronto and they took 2 months to arrive. They originally told me 2 weeks max. Everytime I called them they seemed clueless and couldn't tell me anything. I'm thinking they had a supply issue. I'm in Canada not Uk

I ordered goggles RE from DJI toronto and they took 2 months to arrive. They originally told me 2 weeks max. Everytime I called them they seemed clueless and couldn't tell me anything. I'm thinking they had a supply issue. I'm in Canada not Uk

I kept receiving conflicting info, including out of stock, in stock, in stock but not in europe, shipping in a few days, etc. Now they are not even replying anymore. Clueless is definitely the right word!

I ordered mine from moto-house which is an approved DJI store in America and they came to Ireland in a week.

They were the RE edition I'm very happy with them it is a completely different experience flying with the goggles.

I hope you get yours soon.

I ordered mine from moto-house which is an approved DJI store in America and they came to Ireland in a week.

They were the RE edition I'm very happy with them it is a completely different experience flying with the goggles.

I hope you get yours soon.

Thanks for your reply. I m trying to find moto-house website but can't. Would you be kind enough to send me the link?
Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I m trying to find moto-house website but can't. Would you be kind enough to send me the link?
Thanks!

Hi' mannymav look them up on eBay I would highly recommend them and you can see from their profile they have a very high customer satisfaction rating. Also, I really did my research before I bought them and they had the best price in comparison to customer satisfaction. Some websites were cheaper but there were too many customer complaints and I remember Amazon had a load of hidden charges when it came to the final checkout.

I bought the actual drone from luckyphoto.ie and again I was very happy with the price and service they are based in New York I ordered on a Friday evening and it arrived on my door in Waterford Monday morning, incredible.

Hi' mannymav look them up on eBay I would highly recommend them and you can see from their profile they have a very high customer satisfaction rating. Also, I really did my research before I bought them and they had the best price in comparison to customer satisfaction. Some websites were cheaper but there were too many customer complaints and I remember Amazon had a load of hidden charges when it came to the final checkout.

I bought the actual drone from luckyphoto.ie and again I was very happy with the price and service they are based in New York I ordered on a Friday evening and it arrived on my door in Waterford Monday morning, incredible.

Awesome, I will. Thanks!!

Man, I really want to try them. For those that have them... Does it make you feel like you are flying?

Man, I really want to try them. For those that have them... Does it make you feel like you are flying?

The first few times I flew the drone I had it close to me, then after a few times I started to fly it a good bit further away this just left me looking at a mobile phone screen with the sun shining on it. I'm not sure what I'd expected but that wasn't it then I found out about the goggles and got them it was a completely different experience. You are looking straight out the camera you can see everything, you can fly much further away and more safely.

I would recommend them to anyone who can afford them it is a completely different experience flying with them and a much better one.

I have been known to actually get dizzy looking down from 200 ft with the RE goggles. But after a minute or 2, I'm back to normal again. They are quite the experience if you don't mind looking stupid wearing them.. One other thing, my eyes don't focus real good close up and the goggle view is close up so I bought the adopters that just click in and that brought in the focus perfectly. There is no way to change focus on the goggles unfortunately. Some people just wear their reading glasses which will fit while wearing the goggles. I tried that first but didn't like the hassel as sometimes, removing the goggles also caused the glasses to pull off my silly head. They do take a few flights to get used too. I used to fly up a hundred feet or so, then lower the goggles and fly. Now I can comfortably take off, land with them on and it like being in the aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio