DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Outstanding color from Air 1

go to the camera setting below the shutter icon on the right side of the screen in flight mode. click that then click the camera icon on the top. Its in the middle. Then go down and click style. You'll find settings for Standard, Landscape, Soft, Custom. You can find these setting on the app by entering camera view but you must set them with the drone connected. Hope this makes sense. I had forgotten about these settings..thanks for the reminder

go to the camera setting below the shutter icon on the right side of the screen in flight mode. click that then click the camera icon on the top. Its in the middle. Then go down and click style. You'll find settings for Standard, Landscape, Soft, Custom. You can find these setting on the app by entering camera view but you must set them with the drone connected. Hope this makes sense. I had forgotten about these settings..thanks for the reminder
Many thanks for this explanation: I'll give it a go. And when I've done it, do these settings remain fixed, or do I have to set them each time I use the video on the drone?

And when I've done it, do these settings remain fixed, or do I have to set them each time I use the video on the drone?
they stay fixed but remember..you have to do them while you're connected. They're available to view just in the app.

Reactions: JPC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000