DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Over low clouds - short

Wow, very cool. Was that ice on the blades? Not surprising I guess. I really want to get my drone in the clouds but the ceiling is always to high.

Reactions: alex_markov
Wow, very cool. Was that ice on the blades? Not surprising I guess. I really want to get my drone in the clouds but the ceiling is always to high.
I exlained it somewhere else, you sholud go in the mountain valley after the rain (or snow) clouds are gaderyng low and from mountain slops you can have a chance ;)
And yes, it is ice ;) but m2p was flying with no problem yet ;)

Go to my channel there more, even i made a compilation called my clouds ;)
Thanks. Wow. You have some cool vids.
I’m a video guy too and like to learn techniques from others. Over the coming days, I’ll review your work.
Regarding clouds, most of the time they’re just way too high. But last summer I did a rough attempt by simply doing an all time lapse video. The best I could do is low fog.
If I may share...

Thanks. Wow. You have some cool vids.
I’m a video guy too and like to learn techniques from others. Over the coming days, I’ll review your work.
Regarding clouds, most of the time they’re just way too high. But last summer I did a rough attempt by simply doing an all time lapse video. The best I could do is low fog.
If I may share...
Thank You, I highly underestimate hyper lapses

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada