DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Overheating with latest Firmware

Adizzle

Reactions
I was exploring DJI assistant 2 on my pc using windows 10 when I noticed my fan on Mavic Pro had not kicked on. I grabbed the drone and felt its belly was CRAZY HOT. I immediately shutdown the drone and checked to see if anybody else was experiencing a similar problem. I was going to downgrade to previous version but the latest FM is still locked. My RC did connect to drone successfully. I reinstalled the FM on drone, but did not resolve my issue. I contacted DJI and am now sending my Mavic Pro back. I suspect a faulty fan but maybe you guys could help me with another solution before I dropped the drone in the mail. Thank you very much!!!

Someone else reported similar yesterday ... tho don't recall the exact circumstances.

Reactions: Adizzle
As a new user.. should the fan from the aircraft start even when it's just on without the props working?

As we started to upgrade it to .200 and it gets very warm but no fan working.

As a new user.. should the fan from the aircraft start even when it's just on without the props working?

As we started to upgrade it to .200 and it gets very warm but no fan working.

Or maybe we just got too scared as never had a drone before.. so if there is a serious overheating problem, should we get notified?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada