DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

P4P V2 Or P5?

I'm going with the P4P V2 since it looks very similar to the P4P.

There's a night and day difference between the P3 series and P4 series. I'm thinking we'll see the same large leap when the P5 series is released.

I wouldnt sell my P4P or P4p+ to get a V2. He compares the V2 with the MPP for upgrading purposes, and I dont know anyone who upgraded from an MP to an MPP.

I would keep my P4P and then weigh the differences and price tag if/when a P5 comes out.

Reactions: ksmusa
I wouldnt sell my P4P or P4p+ to get a V2. He compares the V2 with the MPP for upgrading purposes, and I dont know anyone who upgraded from an MP to an MPP.

I would keep my P4P and then weigh the differences and price tag if/when a P5 comes out.
Interchangeable lenses do seem attractive though.
How much of a difference will that make? It will be interesting to see.
Curious to know what the true specs of the camera are.

BTW, who do you refer to as he? Link?
Thanks.

Reactions: Former Member
The theme of that bird resembles the Inspire 2!
I think this could be very well what we might see in April or sooner.
Any guesses or opinions?:rolleyes:

Usually when a new Mavic, Phantom or Inspire is being presented, there will be media invites, livestream, etc. We would get more than 4 days advance notice of the event.

Usually when a new Mavic, Phantom or Inspire is being presented, there will be media invites, livestream, etc. We would get more than 4 days advance notice of the event.
Someone just mentioned that DJI might be releasing their long talked about wrist watch. Maybe it may have something to do with that as well.
Kinda makes sense I suppose.

Mr Google Translate says:

The utility model discloses a smart watch. Smart watches include housings, displays, five-dimensional buttons and circuit boards. The housing includes an upper surface. A display is disposed within the housing and exposed from the upper surface. A five-dimensional key is disposed on the upper surface near the display. A circuit board is connected with the display and the five-dimensional key. The smart watch of the utility model is provided with a five-dimensional button connected with the circuit board, and the five-dimensional button is operated to cause the circuit board to generate a control signal to control the drone so as to realize the control of the drone through the smart watch.

Reactions: Drone Master

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent