DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pairing remote with Samsung a20e

Dartmoorcf

Reactions
Hi there

I've been given a dji mini 2 for my 50th birthday and I'm struggling to get it to work.
The person who gave it to also has one but he has the latest iPhone whereas I have a Samsung A20e which is pretty new but not a galaxy or s7. It is 64bit though.

I'm going through the setup process and have correctly installed the cable etc however when I get to the pair phone with remote I cannot go any further.
When I plug the usb c cable into my phone from the remote (the only one that fits) the phone shows the charging message briefly but then nothing. The button at the bottom of the screen...connect to aircraft is greyed out.
I cant go to step4 as it seems the phone and remote cant connect.
I've turned off wifi/data and put into airplane mode but I still cant do anything.

I am using the software downloaded from the play store. I saw there is an apk on their website but when I try to run it , it says parsing error. So that's not great either.

So I'm a bit stuck
Anyone know if this phone actually works?

I guess my dad assumed my phone was one of the expensive Samsung models.

ThanksScreenshot_2021-04-21_140755.jpg

Last edited:
Sorted it. It DOES work with Samsung A20e.
I downloaded the app from the play store but couldn't get it to link. However I managed to run the apk from their website by disabling anti virus and also setting my phone to allow installation from unknown sources.
It is now working. Hooray
The app on play store is called DJ go 4 whereas the apk file is just DJI Fly . Anyway all good.

Thankyou!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
The Mini 2 should be using this remote...

Attachments

• 31u8EkhLSmL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    31u8EkhLSmL._AC_SX466_.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ