DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Palau Republic: Aerial and Underwater Adventure!

roflyer

Reactions
This is the second part video of a trip to Palau Republic, world class diving and travel paradise, enjoy! Please consider subscribing to my channel if you like!

Can I make a suggestion? Instead of "upping" your thread, as a person would do a classified, you might want to contribute something more about the trip in place of the word "up." It will make the thread more interesting.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ and roflyer
Can I make a suggestion? Instead of "upping" your thread, as a person would do a classified, you might want to contribute something more about the trip in place of the word "up." It will make the thread more interesting.
Thanks for the suggestion, properly ignored. :) If you want a suggestion yourself, you can simply ignore this thread and be happy. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, properly ignored. :) If you want a suggestion yourself, you can simply ignore this thread and be happy. :)

I was just being polite, but heres another suggestion for you

• 5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

Reactions: roflyer
I was just being polite, but heres another suggestion for you

• 5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.
Looks like now YOU are bumping this thread with useless info.... :-(

Dont think I have any bad reviews. I have bought sold and repaired over 4,500 drones, Hundreds of positive reviews, but maybe you found one bad one. Good work! :rolleyes:

Rob, just ignore him and his comments. ( Mod Removed ). Keep on doing what youre doing. Dont let him get you down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think I have any bad reviews. I have bought sold and repaired over 4,500 drones, Hundreds of positive reviews, but maybe you found one bad one. Good work! :rolleyes:
It was not necessary to justify yourself that much... you should them focus on fixing your 4,5K drones instead of memorizing rules and supervising forum threads for possible infractors... ;-) you could be way more productive!!

Last edited:
It was not necessary to justify yourself it that much... you should them focus on fixing your 4,5K drones instead of memorizing rules and supervising forum threads for possible infractors... ;-) you could be way more productive!!

I really enjoy posting here. Most people consider my threads and community support here as very productive.

Yawn. Time to get back to work. Talk later.

I really enjoy posting here. Most people consider my threads and community support here as very productive.

Yawn. Time to get back to work. Talk later.
Sounds like you have been a lot productive in this thread... keep up your good work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27