DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Palermo, Sicily explored by drone

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I just returend from a vacation on Sicily island and made this first video of the city Palermo.

A really great city!
Shot on DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Cheers!
DK

Great video. From 1:05 to 1:15 lots of birds flyingvaround or are they bats, very quick moving.

Those bird are kamikaze birds!!! Hahahaa I was just filming on the Spanish coast and those dang seagulls were ruthless hahahaaa

Reactions: DKAerial
Hey everyone,

I just returend from a vacation on Sicily island and made this first video of the city Palermo.

A really great city!
Shot on DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Cheers!
DK
I’ve been to Palermo and I agree it’s a beautiful city. Very nice video.How did you manage to use your drone, is there any restrictions in Italy or did you get a special permit ?

I’ve been to Palermo and I agree it’s a beautiful city. Very nice video.How did you manage to use your drone, is there any restrictions in Italy or did you get a special permit ?

No drone registration needed, but it is forbidden to fly in cities in Italy without local authority approval.
However, I contacted the local police and they approved as long as you fly when there are no people (they are very serious about flying over people).
Thats why I got up at 5:30 AM to get all those shots done.

Love the dissolves! Great views!
Any postprocessing or filters used?

Thanks! :)
No filters used this time and the postprocessing was done in Premiere Pro, but only some smaller color changes.
Shot in D-LOG M.

Nice vid, good colors, excellent flying with good reveals.
Good music, good work!

Ciao Rob

Reactions: DKAerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr