DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano in Litchi

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Due to something strange with Hangar (both Autopilot as Hanger 360) I was not able to make a pano from site.
So, I decided to re-install Litchi and did a Pano with that. Instead of the 23 pics from Hanger, it took 34 pics in a different sequence.
Stitched it with AutoPano (with a lot of help from SanCab) but got it properly working. Facebook is done. Next is Flickr. Still haven't that figured out.
And then PanoTour....

I do all my Panos in Litchi, I like having control of stitching my own photos with AutoPano Giga. If you don't like the way Litchi takes the photos you can change it in the setup from column to row. Row seems to work better for me, I also do 3 rows instead of 2 so it takes 50 pics instead of 34.

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
It was my first successful flight with Litchi. I'm an Autopilot guy. But I'm starting to see some very handy things in Litchi that are missing in Hangar

I do all my Panos in Litchi, I like having control of stitching my own photos with AutoPano Giga. If you don't like the way Litchi takes the photos you can change it in the setup from column to row. Row seems to work better for me, I also do 3 rows instead of 2 so it takes 50 pics instead of 34.

Hello. I just started using litchi for panos, and they came out great. My only issue is the bottom of the pano is distorted. Have you run into this ? If so what is your workaround? I use light room for my pano stitching. Thanks!!

Hello. I just started using litchi for panos, and they came out great. My only issue is the bottom of the pano is distorted. Have you run into this ? If so what is your workaround? I use light room for my pano stitching. Thanks!!
I use AutoPano Giga to Stitch my photos, it's by no means a cheap program but it does the job very well. I have not run into any warping on the photos looking down. If you're looking for a free solution that does a good job Microsoft image composite editor (ICE) is really nice too.

I'm also a Kolor guy. Love the apps, although as you said... not cheap. But not more then other professional apps

I use AutoPano Giga to Stitch my photos, it's by no means a cheap program but it does the job very well. I have not run into any warping on the photos looking down. If you're looking for a free solution that does a good job Microsoft image composite editor (ICE) is really nice too.

Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+